Hysterectomy

Hi all

So let me start from july 2019 when I finally had my smear results saying I had abnormal cells and I needed more testing done at the hospital. I had biopsies done and a small amount of cancer and pre cancer cells was found and removed I had a follow up 7weeks later another biopsy had 2 lots removed again from my cervix. All clear.

Had my smear this year (6months later) abnormal cells again from the cervix,now they tell me a hysterectomy is best I agree but things move fast and I'm sat having it done less than 2 weeks later BUT no mri scan was done that was needed to make sure nothing was on my cervix as then i wouldn't be able to have keyhole surgery......there was something on my cervix further biopsies was done to see if its cancer again and if they removed it all.

I wanted another baby and having second thoughts of a hysterectomy I'm 31 on sunday and feel it's too soon I wanna complete my family. I need advice if anyone as been through this and gone on to have a normal pregnancy and healthy baby ? With the biopsies already done on my cervix does that mean I wouldnt be able to have a baby anyway?

I feel as though my heads going to explode and my heart aches for another child I do have children but always wanted a big family and i just feel 31 is young to end my fertility.

Just looking for some advice really.

Thank you.