Was my aunt murdered?

I feel kind of weird talking about this here, but feel that I need to put it out into the universe and get some opinions. My husband’s aunt passed away about a month ago. She was 67, lived alone, had some health problems, and bipolar disorder. We are still awaiting for the toxicology report (which could take 6 months due to COVID).

Some things are not adding up to me:

1. She was found in her bed. My MIL mentioned that she thought that was odd because she never slept in the bed (only in the couch in the living room).

2. My MIL also said she thought her sister hid a stash of money somewhere in the house. We have cleaned out everything and nothing was found.

3. My FIL mentioned that the living room was torn up and there was broken glasses everywhere. He said he thinks she did it right before she died and that the police had no reason to suspect foul play. There were no signs of a break-in.

4. She had burned bridges with several people recently, including her care-taker right before she died. I don’t know any of the details about this.

There was an old bottle of morphine found with only a few pills, but she had also just started taking a new medication for anxiety. She may have also been drinking. We think the report will probably come back as “accidental overdose” (no obvious signs of suicide and she had made plans for things).

I have mentioned my suspicions to my husband and he said it crossed his mind too, but he wasn’t going to say anything. I’ve asked questions and hinted at my concerns to my in-laws, but I don’t want to straight up bring this up and upset everyone if it’s not the case, so we are waiting on the toxicology results.