So confused! Long post

Today I’m 17 days late! I’m never late....

Bit if back story....

We have been trying for over 5 years for our first, we’ve tried everything you can. Visited doctors and been referred to fertility which I was rejected twice as I’m apparently overweight and need lose 3 stone! (I’m a UK size 14 and 94.5kg down from 107.7kg in a year!)

I have been diagnosed with underactive thyroid which I have medication for and is checked regular.. fibromyalgia which I had to stop taking medication for as fertility doctor put me on metformin to help lose weight... and he diagnosed me with pcos which I never would of thought u had...

We had stressful neighbours all 5 years! And I mean neighbours from hell! After they moved we caught in August and by September when I had a faint positive at 16 days late they come back and stressed me and I had an early miscarriage... been trying ever since and this is the only time I’m late except for when I had lunch last year... every test is negative... I don’t have any symptoms like I had last year except my boobs are sore ish on and off when touch them, tired/sleeping constantly and headaches which I never get!

Has anyone been this late before?? I’m so confused and just what to know where my period is or why haven’t I got a positive yet 😭. Not sure when I ovulated as I don’t track anything..