Help with guy friend!

So there’s this guy I work with, we’re friends, I’d say I mean more to him than he does to me as mean as that may sound. I’ve just always been a distant person and insist really like talking to people. Anyway, so he’s like an over achiever and always for me gifts for my birthday, Christmas and my daughters birthday etc. well this man has given me sooooo much, like hundreds in gift cards, I’m expecting my second daughter next week, he nearly bought everything off my registry. It tends to make my fiancé uncomfortable, I know this guy used to like me but he’s accepted the fact that I’ve been with my fiancé for a while and that my fiancé is a great guy. Anywaaaay he has a god daughter that means the world to him and claimed the title “uncle” to my 2 girls. We don’t really hang out out of respect for my fiancé (I wouldn’t like it if it was the other was around) and because I hate hanging out lol but I’m always a listening ear to him. Anywaaaaay, I want to do something nice for him, his birthday just passed and I want him to know I appreciate him as a friend and everything he does. Like I literally told him once I was a little stressed about maternity leave and homeboy saves up 1000+ dollars to give to me on my last day. I refused it but it’s the thought ya know? I’ve never been good with gifts or sentimental things but I wanna do something for

Him that won’t make my fiancé feel uncomfortable too. Helppp!