Stepmoms and Marriage

Je

My father and my mother has been together all my life. My father never left my side. When i got in the sophomore year of high school, they separated but I decided to stay with my dad because I didn’t want to switch schools. My senior year, my dad introduced me to two different ladies during that time. First one didn’t work out and second one end up moving in when I went to college. Okay cool. She didn’t seem to want to get to know me or anything. I came back from college because I was depressed and just wanted to be close to home. I go home, i didn’t feel welcomed at all. You all know how college food can get right ?? Well, I thought I was going to come home to something good. This lady only fixed food for her and my dad. Then my dad wanted me to come sit in the kitchen with them. Why will I sit there, while they eat ? Then he caught on offering me some of his food. I just told him i guess it wasn’t meant for me. After that I moved in with my boyfriend and his family because my mom is not stable. I would visit my dad and she acted like she couldn’t speak to me or didn’t want me talking to my father. She would just get mad about every little thing. Okay so that went on for a little bit.

Catch this:

They got married on Thursday and my dad didn’t tell none of the family. She told Facebook and changed her status but none of his kids knew. After he called and told me I was a little upset. I wanted to tell him how felt about the whole situation. That is a special moment, you know. So I didn’t know I was loud speaker. She gets on the phone yelling saying that I am grown and i should be happy for my father etc...

I just feel like as his only girl I should have known. But I guess i am no longer his little girl. He shouldn’t never let her speak to me the way she did.

What would you do or how would you feel if you were in my shoes?

I just don’t want to communicate with him at all after this because it just breaks my heart.

My dad will always be my dad no matter how grown I am you know. She can leave out of his life anytime.