Would you report? Would it even help?

Lonnnnnnngggggg story I’ll try and be short.

Someone in our immediate family we will call her Jen....

So, Jen has never wanted to be a mom. But, she is competitive so when everyone started having babies she decided she needed to too. She was told she was experiencing premenopausal symptoms and would require

<a href="https://glowing.com/glow-fertility-program">IVF</a>

. She loved the attention Infertility gave her, she told us one drunken night she hoped she never got pregnant, she just liked the attention. 🙄

Anyways she did end up pregnant. Found out the baby has T21 or Down Syndrome. They went in to the appointment to abort and her husband couldn’t go through with it so they looked into adoption instead. (I’m not judging here, I’m all about not my uterus not my opinion, they were doing what was best for them)

Jen posted about their babies diagnosis to prepare everyone for the adoption. She gained sooooo many followers and attention that she quickly cancels the adoption process.

They now are a big Instagram account. Recently I’ve witnessed things that scream an unhealthy home for this child now.

Jen bragged she spends so much time with her followers she has no time to brush this child’s hair, do therapies, feed them or play with them.

The child cannot eat food because Jen couldn’t be bothered to start them on it and now their reflux is so bad they have to be on thickened milk. Jen said the dr told her they should have tried harder and the baby wouldn’t be experiencing this.

Jen also bragged she leaves the child in her crib alone for hours a day on top of her naps.

“**** is the easiest kid ever, I literally just have to give them a bottle and change their diaper, they just lay in the crib quietly all day! It’s amazing”

I’ve witnessed it. It was so unsettling. Alone in a dark room all day.

Anyways, they’re now doing more

<a href="https://glowing.com/glow-fertility-program">IVF</a>

and going to bring another child into their family. I’m so worried about what will happen when more responsibility comes their way. What else with this child have to experience???

Would you report it? No one is going to believe me because her social media following makes her look like the perfect mom. Is it even enough to report? Would they even look into it? Do you think the drs have reported it too?

I’m so frustrated I’ve talked to Jen and she told me to just read her comments on insta, she’s a fabulous mother, everyone knows it

I just want to bring the child here to stay. 😢