He’s going to leave her and wants me to move back in

After a 4 year relationship with kids, I left him due to cheating. One week after I left, he got into a relationship with the woman he cheated on me with and moved her into his place we once shared together. He’s contacted me multiple times telling me how he made a mistake and he regrets doing what he did. He showed me messages of trying to get her to move out and breaking up with her. I wasn’t buying it. I was stupid enough to believe him when he told me he didn’t like her, he wasn’t having sex with her, and he was just letting her stay there until she find somewhere else to go. I started opening back up, being the good woman I’ve always been to him. I’ve given him money for her twice, even to get an abortion. I wish. I wasn’t like this but I still love him and I don’t know why. I still feel like there’s a chance of us working out as a family and him being a good man. I’m tired of constantly thinking about how everything is going to end and the part of me that knows I deserve better is telling me to leave. But another part of me wants to continue to love and be with him. He wants us to move back in after she leaves. Any advice or opinions?