I needed it so much

Krystal

Today, today we expanded our social circle to include my MIL. We are allowed up to ten people at a time now. But I'm not all that comfortable with that. My MIL doesn't live far and we've always had a good almost great relationship. My children are starting to really suffer mentally from the almost four months of isolation we've had to go through. It was so nice to see them smile and be happy to see her. It was nice to see an adult during the day. It was nice to just feel that weight lifted even if it was just a few short hours. It was nice to cancel the endless hours of teletherapy my two year old has for his autism. It was nice to leave my house without dealing with my husband's desire to stay home because he's worked all day or week. I'm so ready to be done with this virus but I know in all reality it's no where near done with the world. I pray for some return of normalcy. I know it can't be the exact way it was before but something to resort the mental and emotional health of everyone would be great.