Family problems

c

Lately my mom just been very mean and rude lately towards me and at times we having fights very bad and Sometimes it gets worse and worse and she yells at me and calling me names.

Telling me to shut the f up and calling me the b word and the devil at me

It really hurts my feelings and I told her i have my ups and downs days and Sometimes i just want to run away from her and she scares me at times and I never know how she act like times.

Yesterday I was in room, watching a show on my tablet, doing my own thing and she comes in and saying mean stuff at me saying I don't everything around the house, yes I been doing stuff like cleaning and cooking and watering her plants outside and why I can't be adult around the house and I can do whatever I do, she keeps following me anywhere in house and last April she gets all mad at me and she run and begin attacking me and she punch my back very hard and I started to cry and some days i get scared of her and I am afraid of her for calling me names and let me do stuff of my own and let me be happy and all.

I just felt my mom is not happy with me or something like not happy with third child in her life, I Can't wait to get my own place and she can have own space

Too.

I am sorry for typing this when I am crying and just tired being the third child.