Possessive and controlling

I’ve been with my bf for 2 years already and let me just say I hate it. Everything I do he has to know privacy I have no privacy and we don’t even live together. He used to have all my passwords but i told him I wanted my privacy it’s my accounts not his. But he still manages to ask for my phone which is another thing I’m working on. I don’t want him going through it, not hiding anything just it’s my phone he doesnr pay for it if he did then well he can do whatever he wants but he doesn’t. Another thing I have twitter and fb he’s managed to wipe out my whole accounts of guys he doesn’t know. meaning he deleted almost every guy on my accounts and whenever a guy adds me as a friend I add them back and he gets so pissed off since now he doesn’t have my passwords he still checks through his account to see my followings to see if the number went up and to see what guys have added me. Isn’t that crazy psycho behavior looking at your partners account on the daily and he does do it on the daily. There isn’t a day where he doesn’t get mad at me. And honestly I want to end it all he doesn’t love me he is a attached to me 😒 I know it he doesn’t even care about my feelings. Not to mention In the beginning of our relationship he hacked into my account and deleted it bc he’s an asshole. should’ve let him from the beginning.