RANT: He agitates me so much!

First thing: Baby's daddy and I aren't together right now, he broke up with me just so I would "listen" which is stupid — probably other reasons. We are trying to work things out.

He agitates me, so much.

The way he feeds Luna: Literally every damn he stops feeding her right in the middle because he "thinks" she is done and tired and doesn't want to force her. 🤦‍♀️ You're not "forcing" her it's up to her if she wants anymore or not and obviously you would know because if she does she will go for it, if not she won't open her mouth for more.

He falls asleep via feeding Luna: When he feeds her the bottle slips and she falls asleep or gets agitated. Then that makes me worry because she is still hungry and we don't want her to lose weight.

He is gone all day scrapping metal for money because he doesn't have a job right now, and I don't have a job since I'm a stay at home mom; while I am home taking care of our daughter, I take care of his aunt because she can't take care of herself because of her health, plus I clean the house. I don't take naps anymore while Luna takes her naps.

I get it we are both really exhausted! Just really wish he would also consider my feelings and see that I am tired too. I have told him this multiple freaking times and he doesn't listen at all. His own daughter doesn't know him and he doesn't know her well for her care like I do because I'm home with her 24/7.

Oh and when she cries in the middle of the night, there are times he doesn't wake up, I wake up or I'm about to sleep and she cries, I see if he'll wake up and sometimes he doesn't so I get up with her.

Rant done. I feel a little better getting that off of my chest.