Ivf listen to my heart or my gut
So me and my husband have been talking about <a href="https://glowing.com/glow-fertility-program">IVF</a>. We have been trying for 5.5 years with one confirmed pregnancy that ended in miscarriage. We also have had 2 chemical pregnancy while in the processing of trigger and timed intercourse. I am making a pro and cons list for starting soon or waiting till September when my insurance will renew and cover 3 cycles. I feel like my biggest con for call is waiting idk if i am mentally prepared to wait. I dont want to stop i just want to keep pushing forward. A big con is money we have some saved but not enough if we waited we could save more and use my insurance if we don't wait we can do payments. I am at a loss i know the adult decisionsl should focus on money but my biggest hurdle is waiting. I am also a teacher and i go back to work in September that is another thing that might stand in are way idk how lean yet they will be i know they cant deny anything but i still think about it.Am I being ridiculous about not wanting to wait. I want to make the best decision but the waiting is somthing that is taring me apart. This is my list. Do I listen to my heart and just go for it and not wait till fall. Or listen to my gut that is saying save money and wait.
Vote below to see results!