Mom try to kill herself and kids on FB live😢

Isis • 22❤️Married❤️mom of 3🌸🌸💙

There is a live on Facebook with a young mom whom has multiple kids with a man who she wanted to spend her life with Come to find out he’s married and she was going through postpartum depression she says and also depression period ..and him being married threw her over the edge to the point where she proceeded to drive the car while on Facebook live and claimed that she was going to wreck her car and kill herself and the kids which she has more than two but she had two in the car it looked like either one of her kids was in a seatbelt and she actually was holding one in her arms while on Facebook live while driving ..all the live ended and sure enough she wrecked her car ..it flipped and she really did try to kill her self and her kids ....I understand we go through postpartum depression but for me this is a bit much ...I don’t know how a lot of people take depression but I do know there has been times where I found myself not wanting to be around my kids where I’ve been overwhelmed where i feel extremely hopeless and cry ALOT but I have NEVER thought about killing my kids and never will depressed sad I do care that is absolutely not an option . How do you feel about this mama? Do you understand why she tried to kill her kids ? Do you understand why she tried to kill her self ? Should she had just went and got help ? What’s your thoughts ?