This makes me sad (in laws issue)

Hi ladies, I think I just kind of need word of advice.

We (my husband and I) recently bought a house and my in laws( who live in Pakistan not here in USA) only congratulated my husband. I was ok with it and didn’t say anything . But now they are telling everyone in the family that their son bought the house.

I would have been ok but I put 75% in for the house. I worked harder for the house. I gave up on simplest things such as buying a pair of shoe to save up for this house. My husband is here and even if he says anything to his family they won’t stop showing off that their son bought a house and not a word about me. I like to take a bit of credit at least. It would be nice to hear that someone recognize how much I gave up to get this house. But I’d say anything it will become a huge deal to everyone (well Bcz in laws!)

I guess what I’m asking is what do it do? How can I avoid letting it get to me? I need to be at peace and enjoy my house but it makes me upset 😠

No bashing please. All m looking for advice of how I should react. Cz at the moment I’m just quiet and not saying anything but m sad deep down :(