Would I be considered sexually active??

So I’m 18 and I’ve been seeing this guy and he’s the first guy that I’ve ever had a good thing going with. We’re both virgins and I believe I want to have sex with him (obviously not now) but some time in the future but I’m not on birth control yet. I wouldn’t like to have sex until I am at least situated on birth control and we are officially in a committed relationship for a few months. We are both going to the same college. So far we’ve just made out, dry humped and I gave him a HJ. I’m going to my pediatrician next week and obviously she’s gonna ask if I’m sexually active. Do the activities we’ve been doing count as sexually active? Or if it doesn’t (since it’s not actual sex) should I just tell her anyways so she can recommend me a gyno and I can get situated on BC. I know there are many different types but I think I may be leaning towards the patch Bc I don’t do the best with pills and feel I would mess up with taking it the same time everyday Bc of school life & my mother is against me getting the IUD and the shot at my age. What are your opinions?

Vote below to see results!