Deadbeat dads are the worst

Savana • 🦋ċĿọṡє ʏọȗŗ єʏєṡ, ọƿєṅ ʏọȗŗ ṃıṅԀ ॐ🦋

I was with this man for over 7 years and knew him for over 8 🤦🏻‍♀️

I’m ashamed and angry that I chose this man to have the most loving and beautiful child with.

His loss but wow.

I’m so scared he’s going to show up out of the blue. I don’t want to confuse Río 🥺 Either be in his life fully or get out completely. Ya know?!

I finally broke things off in January and he had said that he didn’t want to be in Ríos life if we weren’t together... then he took it back.

He’s clearly still confused but idk what to do. He completely ghosted us for 6 days when he was supposed to pick up Río in the morning and spend some time for a couple hrs but every day he didn’t show. No calls no texts NOTHING.

Then someone messaged me saying that he’s been posting stories on IG of Río as if he’s been with him?! So I texted him and his only response is “ok”.

Then I get a text today?! But of course he didn’t respond after my response. 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ I’m just so scared he’s going to take Río tomorrow and do something crazy. It’s technically his day but even last Sunday he showed up over 6 hrs late... so I’m really not sure what to expect.

Any suggestions? Anyone else dealing with these kind of things? Maybe it’s time to get child support? I’d like full custody but I don’t want to drag my son into an even bigger mess. Ugh idk...

He’s so cute I don’t get how any person could ghost this boy 😭