Doubting my relationship

Valerie

So my boyfriend and I have been together for 10 months now it’s a long distance relationship and I really do enjoy being with him however because of the long distance that physical connection makes it really hard and sometimes I have thought about calling quits even though I know if I just wait a little longer you know things will get better but sometimes I weigh my options and you know I think about whether I should stay in this relationship or not and he is generally a really great guy he is really perfect and the only thing that’s between us is the distance and I honestly don’t feel like I love him at all yet like I really like him but I don’t think I’m in that lovey dovey stage yet ... at first I didn’t really mind the distance but now I feel like maybe I’m just wasting my time like what if the person I meant to be with is right in my town you know. so sometimes I’m just doubting my relationship like it might not even last that long, this is my first real relationship and my first long distance relationship.😭