Got sick on grandmas pot brownies.

li

My grandma has terminal cancer.

Got her card, yesterday was the first time she’s had anything THC. I baked her up some purposely potent brownies. Her strong ass opiates are barely touching her pain, I knew it was go big or go home.

I decided to TRY it for myself. Keep in mind when I tell you all of this... THAT I ATE CRUMBS FROM THE BOTTOM OF THE PAN. THATS ALL I ATE. Gma still had a whole pan of brownies.

I do not smoke weed, as a matter of fact Marijuana and I barely associate. I did NOT expect those browny crumbs to do anything this wild to me. I waited a while, then went into oblivion. Don’t know how long I sat there before I was like “oh yeah, I need to bring her the brownies. She’s waiting for them and in pain.”

So I come in with the brownies and just sit down next to her. I gave her one, and she said “will this be enough?” Y’all instead of turning around to look at her I leaned backwards like a fucking freak and said “it’s more than enough. I promise, you won’t be in any pain anymore.” And leaned myself back up.

The next thing I remember is being curled up next to my so on the couch, holding my arms and legs as tight to my body as I possibly can and shoving my head between my legs and I think I was grabbing onto my own rib cage too like a fucking freak and I was rocking myself. He said “what on earth is wrong with you.” And I lifted my head, and giggled. He said “oh, okay.” (He’s very familiar with weed) And then we just cuddled for a bit. I laid on his chest and matched my breathing to his to ground myself. It was like I was going in and out of being lucid. I went back to my grandma after a few hours and I asked “any pain?” “No? I mean... i forgot I even had pain in the first place.”

And i said okie doke, went back home and went the hell to sleep. She said that the brownies took away every bit of her pain.

I will continue to bake her brownies. But I will not even lick my fingers after I do it that’s for damn sure. Holy shit.

Doesn’t matter how tempting the warm chocolate looks, it won’t be me nope

Added: she really loves these brownies. She’s like oh man this stuff improves my mood, makes me feel more awake and I have no pain. She said she slept better

Than she has in weeks because her body didn’t hurt. Im glad I loaded those brownies with so much THC that Crumbs of it basically made me crawl into myself. Was totally worth it to see her smiling. I straight up told her that I accidentally nuked my brain with the brownies and she doesn’t understand how that happened because they don’t affect her like that at all.

Also I want to add: I wasn’t driving back and forth. She’s a walk away. My high ass was just walking back and forth.