What should I do about this situation? I know its can't be mended now!

Rhonda

I know this situation can't be mended, but I just want to know if this something I should take to court.

My daughter and my son-in-law just got evicted from their apartment due to these biracial attacking them ever since they moved in back last year.

These biracial even invited them down to their family cookout not long after that got home approx 10 minutes. My grandson who was 2 at the time was very fussy, needed a nap and something to eat.

Well they went down to visit just to be nice! They saw they were drinking, not talking very much and listening to music.

So they had to leave early because of my grandson being upset. Well about 10 that night. The girl texted my daughter phone and said “They felt like they were being racist towards the family”!

I am reading this text off of my daughter phone, thinking how is this racist? A week went by and my daughter told them why they left early. They both replied that they were thinking crazy in the head when they texted my daughter that.

So my daughter let the girl daughter borrow some movies for two weeks to give her time to watch them. When my daughter texted the girl nicely to have the movies back after the two weeks was over. The girl replied that's not nicely” and called my daughter a horrible person and again racist again. The racist part never did get taken care of like we thought.

The girl boyfriend stopped my daughter and her son one afternoon while they went walking back to their apartment and asked what was going on. My daughter show him the text conversations since that morning between the girl and her. The girl was on the porch telling her boyfriend not to talk to my daughter, but he didn't listen. So as my daughter and son were walking up the steps. The girl was kinda close to the steps but not as close to hit her, but she was swinging her arms like she is trying to hit her.

This made me so mad! I don't think the boyfriend even cares what this girlfriend does. She told my daughter back in February when her brothers girlfriend passed away from blood clot unexpectedly, that she heard her voice sitting at my daughter's coffee table and in the bedroom when my daughter windows was all up since she was cleaning house.

So recently my daughter and her husband has been looking to remove before they got evicted, but hasn't really found anything. The girl always texts her trying to keep my daughter from finishing cleaning or whatever. So the girl asked my daughter how long she were looking at rental houses? My daughter said awhile.

The girl asked her why she wants to move? My daughter said she felt like they were a lot of black people in that territory plus they are tired of smelling marijuana especially my grandson smelling it.

A lot of people with little kids the ages up to 4 years old has moved because of the marijuana smell.

The girl replied back to my daughter saying that's racist to say” my daughter was only making a statement and which the girl shouldn't have gotten sensitive since she is white her self.

So the office lady went to school with girl boyfriend. She helped them got my daughter and son-in-law evicted. I just think this is favoritism and wrong!

I remember my daughter telling me that they asked her when they first moved in if she dated blacks knowing my daughter is married. This made me so mad but I brushed it off!