Confused

Sooo I had an post a while back about having sex with my boyfriend nephew. And i know it shouldnt of happened. But today he calls me up and wanted to know what I was up to and he was getting off work early and wanted to come see me. My boyfriend was still at work. So I told him yeah he can come over... So before you know it we all over each other 😑 then we finished and I'm like" why I keep messing with him" so he leaves then calls me back because he wants to come back over again for some more sex. I told him no I'll probably hit him up another time. And I have to admit though it was definitely good to me..but its like he's deep in it with me...

Update: yes he's over 18 he's actually my age.. At first I felt bad. But my boyfriend done did me so wrong over the yrs and I'm like not feeling bad about it. He's nephew has a girlfriend I don't talk to her at all ugh... But when we have get togethers he comes over and she don't because I don't care to much for her. But I feel bad now because when I want him I can't have him or he won't answer the phone but he'll come over and I'll say something to him about it and he lets me know he was around her or he was at work and he apologizes. It's an outlet for me and I'm pretty sure for him too. It's so confusing I don't know why I'm so attracted to him..