Hello

Luisa

Well I’ve never said this before but not sure if this make me a cheater. I have 4 kids and I was chatting with my old best friend since childhood and he knows I am married with kids. We just to like each other but long time ago since 2010. My husband saw my chats I had with him and he exploded. His sister was caught cheating to her husband of like 10 years together or more and has 4 kids. She slept with her brother in law and they didn’t divorce and my husband just snap out of my chats and he said if I cheated on him I said not because it’s true. I was chatting with my best friend probably gay because he haven’t date nobody and I don’t want to ask his personal stuff. We sent messages occasionally when he posted a video or I posted a video.

So here I am pregnant and I am cheater. My friend never disrespect me at all and I am actually so thankful when I moved to a new city he was really nice and we were really young.

I know it’s my fault for texting but I feel like crap when I didn’t cheat on my husband and he is thinking he is. He called my parents and told them everything. He asked my mom how long I date this guy (my old best friend)

What you guys think i should do !? Do I am really wrong . He kept telling he caught all his friends and hanging out with nobody like I do but he kept telling me he is working hard for us and why I do this to him.

The videos weren’t only for me it’s for everybody to see.

Please help