Husbands Best Friend- continued

So I posted last night about finding out the shocking revelation that my husband’s best friend and business partner hates me and has called me a whore before. I have had 0 issues with this man. I have cooked for him several times, always include him in things we are doing and even hang out with the both of them quite often. We are friendly and inquire about each other’s day/life and have decent conversation. We text each other on our birthdays, that kind of relationship. Finding out he hates me is an absolute shock. I mentioned before, he is short and overweight (I have tried to hook him up with friends of mine before) and has always been very jealous of my husband (who is tall, beautiful and talented) and even more so, my husbands and I’s relationship. (He’s never had a serious girlfriend.) He constantly tries to get my husband to work weekends with him even though they don’t technically have to just because he is bored and has no life. My husband spends every day (usually mon-sun, occasionally they will take a day off here and there) with his biz partner. He spends more time with him then me! If anyone else in my husbands life hated me (outside of his family- who love me) I could deal with it. But his best friend and business partner ? He insists he stands up for me and that this man is no longer a friend and their relationship is strictly work, which is mostly true. They don’t hang out outside of that because he is usually with me. But I still can’t help but feel totally hurt and betrayed and not to mention incredibly awkward around this man I will inevitably have to see again and again and again. What would you do???