I want to know everyone’s opinion 🤷🏻‍♀️

🌼

Me and my baby daddy Separated back in Dec of 2018 at the time our daughter was 13 months old. In that following next year 2019 he only saw our daughter 2 times one was her birthday party in November and one for Christmas then in 2020 he was supposed to see her in January but said he was sick he said he would contact us back in 2 weeks to tell us his work schedule so we could do a visit then didn’t contact us back till March but we all agreed that since he works in the public and is around people all day that it wouldn’t be a good idea to do visits right then with the virus, also all the parks and restaurants around here were closed so there was really no place to meet to have a visit but after the governor started opening everything back up we reached out and scheduled a visit that was in June we did the visit everything was fine, we had agreed we would start doing visits regularly but he would need to contact us to tell us his work schedule bc he doesn’t get all the same days off every week but he hasn’t contacted us since.. he’s only seen her one time this whole year, my parents r saying I should still invite him but my mother in law and fiancé r saying I shouldn’t.... I feel like he could have at least reached out and asked how she was doing or something but idk 🤷🏻‍♀️ I just want everyone else’s opinion on this, what would u do?

Vote below to see results!