Emotions!

Da

Today I am 32 weeks! Crazy how fast time flew buy but lately I just been feeling sad, irritated and lonely. And I know I’m not alone. I have my spouse and my family there for me but I just feel like I can’t talk to anyone about anything I rather just suck it up and deal with it myself cause I blame it on my hormones but I know it isn’t just the hormones. They are my feelings. I tend to overthink and worry about things like about my baby. Worrying about giving birth , worrying about not giving enough to my baby... Will my spouse and I work out in the long run.. So many things running through my mind. And don’t get me wrong I’m so happy knowing I’ll meet my baby soon but I’m scared I won’t be enough of a good mommy for him..sucks that I’m thinking things like this. Like is it normal am I a bad mom already.. I feel like this message is all over the place just like my thoughts.. I just need some advice from other mommies so I know I’m not by myself in this and that it’s normal to feel like this