Advice

Back story my husband and I have 2 kids and I'm pregnant with our 3rd so it's not easy for us to get some "alone time". I'm never really in the mood just because well 2 kids and I work at a daycare and by the time I get home I am exhausted and I dont want anyone to touch me or even breathe in my direction. When I am in the mood I try to make plans for that night after the kids are asleep but I feel like my husband gets overly sexual with me during that in between time. Like always grabbing at me or trying to talk to me in a dirty sexual way. Best way I can describe it is aggressively sexual. I know hes just trying to amp up the anticipation and hes just ready for it but it makes me feel gross or just like I'm a piece of meat and it kinda turns me off and annoys me because its every few minutes (when the kids are not around of course) or when im just trying relax for a little bit. Every time I bring it up he gets offended and takes it as I dont really want to have sex but I just dont want to feel like an object. Non sexual intimacy turns me on. How can I get my point across that I do want to have sex I just need him to take it down a notch without him getting all kinds of offended?🙄