Boyfriend not attracted to me? (Kinda long)

So recently I just had my baby about a month ago. Well there’s been some issues in the past but we’ve worked through it. I know it’s horrible but I’ve gone through his phone. Idk what I’m doing wrong girls. I wake up every morning make his lunch try to to make conversation but I feel he’s just not into it. I got dressed for the first time in a while cause being pregnant I had no energy. I decided to get ready and felt pretty good. I had just re highlighted my hair, did my makeup and when he came we headed to the car. I got dressed so quick I didn’t really see how my hair turned out. He asked me why I kept starting at myself and I said just wanted to see how it came out. Then he just kept staring and I said is my eyelash hanging or something and he said why are you wearing eyelashes were just going here. And then he said “I can see your mustache” which I don’t have one so idk what the problem is. When we finally got to our destination I got out and he tells me babe you look like you have a camel toe, also your ass looks weird in your jeans. I though I looked fine and he just kept putting me down the whole time. Then I seen he searches for girls in his snap what for I have no idea. I’ve seen convos from past he wanted to cuff them and send nudes and what not it took him forever to finally date me. I was about to cut him off before he asked me out. But He catches an attitude with me at random time when things were just fine. I just don’t know is it me? Does he not wanna be with me? I’ve told him before he doesn’t have to and he said if he didn’t he wouldn’t but honestly I just feel kinda lonely he won’t even come home till 9 and he gets off work at 4:30 he rather go to his moms house and come home late. Idk girls any advice I don’t even know how to describe how I feel.