What I did different to get pregnant

blessed

Hello beautiful ladies.Let me pray for you first. Dear Lord I would supply like to pray for the beautiful women who is reading this right now I ask that you help her succeed in her pregnancy Journey and answer all of her prayers. And Jesus name amen. Ok ladies a little what I did different. First off I had a miscarriage in 2018. And me and my husband was trying again after that. So I told my husband ha how about me try something different I told my husband for 6 months just pull out.. sorry tmi I didn’t let him come inside me for 6 months and help with my ph balance and to give me uterus a break plus my periods was off some months I would skip some it was late. ya I no it might sound silly. So we stopped that in December of 2019 and I let him come inside me June 2020 and here I am 5 weeks pregnant... I really hope this helped you out a little and gave you some ideas. We our thing was we was having sex almost everyday and I would let him come inside and I couldn’t get a positive opk. On June 2020 I had a positive opk.. just because I changed it up.. So I no you might want to become pregnant now.. But give this a try and tell me how it worked out for you. And question feel free to ask.Pls