So my husband left/I left him?

Background first:

1. He punched a hole in the wall when we were fighting.

2. He got high on Xanax and threw a bin at me

3. He broke a kitchen chair when we were arguing

4. He kept me up all night by spraying me with a water gun and screaming in my ear until I had a panic attack which he then claimed I faked

5. He threw a knife into the ground twice when we were fighting

6. He threw a can at the wall by my head

7. He threw a box filled with things in the living room towards where our kids were playing.

8. He threatened to take our baby away from me when she was like 2 weeks old because I was emotional and stressed

9. He called our 14 month old a bitch and said he didn’t want to spend time with her

So with that in mind.

I was scared so I called the cops when he started throwing things in the kids’ direction. He wasn’t throwing it AT them, but that’s semantics. I knew he would probably leave if I did that and he has. We have 1 daughter together and he has 3 other kids, my stepkids.

I’m not sure why I’m posting but I’m lost and don’t really know what to do. My heart is broken but I’m also worried to let him have our baby alone. He wants 1 day a week and every other weekend with no child support. He doesn’t even have a place to stay with a room. He’s crashing at his mom’s and his other kids are going back to their mom’s. I don’t know if I have anything that could limit his visitation or what. I know I need to talk to a lawyer but it’s the weekend so I’ll have to wait.