Silly cups advice/toddler turning 2.

What kind of silly cups works best,my son is almost and trying to get him off the bottles is a hassle. He drinks out of a regular cup fine but if u give him milk he won’t drink it whether the top was on or not.

I’ve brought sippy cups with straws, the normal ones, some has the part where u can choose between slow flow or fast flow.

I feel like that’s causing him to delay in his speech a little bit he say things like close the door, lock door,mommy daddy, no, excuse me, give me that, that one, shhh. Two, three, shoes, Chita (sit down in creole) , paci ( short for pacifier) and other words I can’t honk off the top of my head

He understands when you tell him go put it in the garbage, go get your shoes, sit down basically he understands what u tell him but won’t say it back to you

What are your methods on silly cups n how did u guys deal with the transition with the crying? Which sippy cups workes best.

I want to try to get him in a small facility day care but as far as his doctor pressing about pacifiers n him being on bottles I feel like I’ve tried every method I’ve seen and heard but nothing. He eats table food throughout the day but I give him milk during nap time and bed time besides that table food is what he eats throughout the day but I still am trying to removing him from the pacifier and bottles

Update: Maryanne, when your child was around the same age as mine would he or she wake up in the middle of the night tossing around in their bed because they are hungry?