TWW, the sadness when AF shows.

Michele • Proud momma bear of my angel baby 👼 Constance Cheyanne Kay and 2 fur babies, Emma Ray and Bandit!!! Looking forward to expanding our family... 🦋

My TWW ended early with AF showing tonight. It's really hard not to feel sad and see the sadness in my husband eyes just kills me. We've only been trying for a few months even tho it feels like years. And it's nothing compared to the ladies that has been tryfor years(to which y'all are in my prayers. The strength y'all hold to continue the journey for a family is amazing and one day y'all have your prayers answered!!!) I know it can take time but it's hard to think is something wrong. With the big 35 coming in a little over a month, and having drilled into your head that pregnancy after 35 is so difficult makes me panic. I'm trying so hard not to cry 😢 and think negatively but it's so hard not to. If your reading this, I pray this cycle is YOUR BFP!!! I pray every lady out there gets their family they so deserve. You are beautiful, you are worthy and you will have your rainbow baby!!! Love, prayers and baby dust to every single one of you beautiful ladies!!!