should we stay or move?

My husband and I have been trying to decide if we want to move or stay where we are, its a hard desion to make and hope we make a good one financially. We want another bedroom so our kids dont have to share a room, and we would like a more open floorplan, but we have also talked about staying where we are at and making the bedroom situation work for now and when they get older the playroom can become their room.. and we could fix up some things we want to redo and just not have the open floorplan.. My husband is a little concerned with resetting our mortgage, he said it would feel like starting over.. But at same time would it be worth ut to have a house you love? We like our area a lot too, easy access to everything but we have some neighbors who bother us when we are outside and would prefer to be in a quieter neighborhood without living so close to everyone. We just bought our house 2 years ago and if we decide to move itll be in a few years since we are still saving for a good down payment. since its not been that long, thats why it feels like starting over.. & this house was bought new, we didnt get to pick any of the stuff inside it and its just not really our style, thinking if we resell we would make a profit most likely

if it were you what would you do?