Our neighbor is a Karen

C Rod • 35 yrs old. Married 👶🏽👧🏽👩🏽‍🍼👨‍👩‍👧‍👦

My husband was washing his car on Sunday evening and our neighbor who just purchased a a brand new truck noticed my husband washing his Mercedes. My husband told me she immediately goes and starts taking pictures. My husband then asks her why are you taking pictures. She responds saying he is getting soap and water all over her side of her parking space. My husband laughs and tells her she is delusional and stupid. This lady then gets angry and tells my husband he is stupid for washing his car. He then tells her to mind her own fuckin business and stop acting like a Karen. This lady goes and says she will report him to the HOA. And my husband tells her she can go report to whoever she wants or better yet call the cops and we know you reported your other neighbor about her smoking in the patio and it bothers you. (She was trying to get her fined for the smoking) she then gets mad and goes walking back inside her house comes back out and leaves in her truck. My husband didn’t do anything wrong and just got soap and water on the floor. This lady who is on the HOA board needs to get off her high horse trying to get us fined for petty stuff acting like a Karen everyday discriminating against us and everyone around her.