Opks after a miscarriage

Melanie

What is your guy’s experiences with opk testing after a miscarriage? My first pregnancy ended in a 9 week miscarriage March 2020. Took my body a little over 3 months to get rid of all the HCG in my system July 2020 and this is my first cycle back to tracking opk/bbt.

The reason for my post though.... is I’m wondering what pregnancy did for your ovulation. Those that had issues!

Now my doctor ran tests and said nothing came back indicating that I have PCOS but I do display systems of PCOS. (Still confused on that. How can I have the symptoms of PCOS but not actually bee diagnosed with PCOS) ... anyways ...

Every month leading up to the month before I conceived I would

1. Get multiple “surges” a month (indicating that my body was trying to ovulate but wasn’t)

2. My test line NEVER got darker than the control line. Always the same color or lighter.

—the month l conceived I only tracked BBT as I was not very confident in the Opks per reasons said above and I just tried not to stress—

Well as you can see below (first normal month post miscarriage) and I have thee highest surge reading I’ve ever had since starting this journey a year and 5 months ago. **ill post my temps too just in case **

Is that a good sign that my levels are getting high enough to ovulate? Or does it not really matter that it’s darker?

I’m just hoping that the miscarriage helped get my body back on track to ovulate regularly and give us our rainbow baby.

Thank you to those who take the time to read and give me their thoughts.

Temps (I missed a couple because I didn’t get good sleep those nights and not worth temping)