Conceiving with ED

Ladies - I need help. We’ve been trying to have a baby for a little more than a year now. I had a miscarriage in January, so while that was, and still is, the most painful experience I’ve ever gone through, it at least showed that I am able to get pregnant. The past few months though my sweet husband has just not been able to do the deed. We’ve had struggles before, and it comes and goes, but when you add trying for a baby in the mix.... it makes it so much harder. In past months we could still have successful sex during at least one of my most fertile days, but the past few months nothing we try works. He will get hard and then almost immediately lose it so we haven’t had sex during my fertile window at all. I’ve tried not telling him when I’m ovulating, but that doesn’t seem to work either. I want to go see a doctor, but he wants to give it another month or two and try to just eat healthier and exercise more. I get that, but we’ve already been trying for more than a year (I know that’s nothing compared to some of you incredible ladies), but I’m having a really hard time... and it’s starting to take a toll on our relationship.

I’m sorry this is so long. Any advice would be so appreciated. I don’t feel comfortable talking to any of my friends about it because I don’t want them to feel awkward knowing about it whenever they see him. And I don’t like my doctor (currently trying to find a new one).