I fell in love with the side piece ...

hey girls help a girl out ..

so i’ve been in a relationship for 5years, now i can’t say it’s been completely bad buuuuuut i can’t say it’s been all that great either. (we have sex once a month he doesn’t hold my hand when rarely have conversations anymore hes shady with his phone he never wants to do anything with me and when i tell him i’m jsut being “dramatic” lately i’ve been feeling like all the times i’ve caught him being disloyal to me i should’ve left but now i catch myself settling to please my family. Recently a man came into my life and i have never i mean never cheated in my whole 5years of relationship. me and this guy haven’t hooked up but when i tell you he’s everything you’d want in a partner he is it. he pays attention to me he’s there when i need him he makes me so happy i feel loved beautiful i just feel giddy all over again i wanna get ready i wanna look cute i’m smiling i’m not moody all the time however there’s a catch. he’s totally the opposite of what my family would want me to date but i’m tired of pleasing everyone and not myself. he’s been expressing to me he wants me to leave my current relationship for him and he would treat me better than what i’ve been treated. Now ladies this where i need help i can’t deny i love my boyfriend of course but i think it’s just that, love. however i also love this guy and how he makes me feel buuuuut idk if it’s only because i’m getting the attention i’m not getting from my boyfriend orrr i’m just scared to leave a 5year relationship for something i don’t know if it’s worth. ugh regardless it’s bad i’m doing what he did to me for so long doesn’t justify it i know but i wanna be with this new guy but i’m scared . 😩 HELP