UPDATE!!!! Did anyone opt not to have the 3 hour glucose test?

Kendra • "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." ~Eleanor Roosevelt

UPDATE: The nurse got back with me and said that I'll have to take an educational class and check my blood sugar 4 times a day for awhile until I'm either in the clear or diagnosed with GD (I'll keep doing it if I have GD). They're sending me the kit in the mail then, my midwife will teach me how to use it. Thanks for all of your advice! I feel much safer with this alternative. I'm praying for a happy and healthy 9 months for us all!😊🌈🌻💕

Did anyone opt not to have the 3 hour glucose test?

I'd appreciate it if no one would lecture me on the importance of the glucose tests. I'm very aware of how important it is.

I barely failed the 1 hour one but, even that made me extremely faint and sick. I've passed out multiple times this pregnancy (pregnancy has made my anemia much worse and I've had anemia for years). If I don't even every two hours or so, I hit the floor. I've learned to control the fall and feel it coming at this point but, I can't do anything to stop it.

I fasted for my 3 hour which is here in about 30 minutes and, if I stand up, I get really dizzy and feel as if I'm going to pass out. I also barely eat sugar so, sugar tends to make me very very ill. I don't even think that I can safely drive to the test. Idk what to do. I want to reschedule but, I know that it won't get better and I'll feel this way next time as well. I'm willing to do anything to make sure that baby and I are healthy but, this feels really dangerous for me and idk that it's the best call to go through with the test. Has anyone else had this same problem? What would you do in this situation? I'm 13+6 today.