The journey of becoming a mother is something I could never describe . You would have to

Shaunna “Holliwood” • Author Model💄 Mother 💙👶🏽 Follow me on Instagram: @thereal_holliwood YouTube : TheRealHolliwood FB: The Real Holliwood
The journey of becoming a mother is something I could never describe . You would have to witness this type of pain, love, fulfillment and clarity for yourself. 🖤👶🏽 FYI: Contractions are NO fucking joke 🤬😫😤 Walking wasn’t even possible, I had to stop and try to breathe through the pain. 😒 The video with my stomach is what my contractions were looking like. I thought that was baby H turning and twisting , NOPE. It was my stomach muscles pushing him down into my birth canal. There’s no such moment where strength is tested than giving birth. Literally the worst pain I’ve felt in my entire life but I knew getting through each contraction was one step closer to meeting my prince . They say contractions should last 1 minute, BULLSHIT. My contractions were lasting 6 minutes each time. IN THE END, it was all worth it ... 🖤🖤🤬😫😢 #babyholliwood #motherhood #pregnancy #pregnant #therealholliwood #boymom #contractions #painful #yourestrong #toughitout #iloveyou #powerful #lesbianmom #babybump #nopainlastsforever #lesbianmoms #haveababytheysaid