Losing my virginity to now... please read.

A few years ago, i lost my virginity a little bit after my 21st birthday with a random guy. When he put it in, he was like “wtf r u sure ur a virgin?” bc it slipped in right away. This comment hovered over me for a very long time. I thought my vagina was broken. I thought I was naturally “lose” or something. I thought I could never pleasure a man. I would cry about it so much.

A few years later, with my boyfriend now... I now know that u cant be naturally “lose.” It happens with arousal and even then, I’m still tight for my bf because he’s bigger. I think maybe that first guy was small and felt embarrassed so he made me feel bad instead. So ladies... idk. I just wanted to share this if anyone else struggling with those thoughts. Some guys are assholes and will just say stupid stuff bc they feel bad about themselves. And the thing is is that I still wanted to date him, even if he had a “small” dick. Because for me, it’s not about that. But he ghosted me after that. Idk moral of the story is that some guys are real stupid LOL.