Advice :/

Mina

So I’ve been on and off with this guy for 10 years we’ve only been in a relationship for the 5 years and we broke up. We didn’t speak for like 2 years pretty much. He recently came back and we tried again but I didn’t feel right. We’ve been thru a lot and I have a lot of things I need to get right within myself. I do love him. But I just don’t know. But now I feel like I could possibly be developing feelings for someone else. He’s my friend from high school. Idk y’all? I need advice. My heart hurts. 😔 I really don’t know. I’m focusing on myself rn and I know he loves me very much. My ex but this new guy stepping in I just feel different about it. Also, I just got my nose pierced 😜 and I have been loving myself more like I said. Any advice helps again ❤️ Much love laides ❤️

verely depressed. I don’t know what to tell my ex if I do start dating someone else because there’s still a huge amount of love on my end and his end. And I’m pretty sure my friend is already feeling me. He writes me all the time & he calls me almost everyday. I don’t mind the blunt and being straight up but there’s a difference between that and just straight up tearing someone down. (I got my nose pierced yesterday btw) and I been feeling myself since the break up. Any advice helps❤️❤️