I matched with my cousins ex on bumble

Emily

So when I’m on any dating website I don’t actually look at there profile I just keep swiping right it’s an easy way for me to see who’s interested in my profile... anyways couple of days ago I matched with my cousins ex I instantly unmatched with him today my cousin is after confronting me about it She said her ex told Her I matched and then unmatched him I was in the store when she called me and panicked and denied it ( I don’t know why I denied it) I should of just Explained to her how I use my dating websites (I just keep swiping right )

Now she’s blocked me on everything and I’m not too sure what i should do I can swear down on anything it wasn’t intentional and when I saw we matched I unmatched straight away

Just a side note my cousin is 19 her ex is 25 and I’m 22 so I don’t know if her young age is making her be this way about it she’s been on so many dates /hookups since they broke up plus when they were together they did nothing but cheat on each other it was the most toxic relationship I’ve seen I know people might see me as the bad guy but it wasn’t intentional I’m just unsure what I should next