Would you bail out your in-laws? (3rd time)

My in-laws have been arrested twice in the last 5 years, with multiple code violations for illegal marijuana cultivation. After the first time, we told them to stop. We always tell them to stop. But they keep doing it, AT THE SAME PLACE. We’ve always bailed them out (even though my husband has an older and younger sibling) his parents depended on us, because apparently, we “made more money” than the other two. (Not sure how accurate this is, because we don’t know how much his siblings make, and they don’t know ours) but long story short, we were always willingly. We paid $5,000 in fines for them, and bailed them out twice in the tune of $15,000 out of pocket.

Now they’re doing it for a third time, and the local news is showing that their doing raids in the area weekly. At this point, we’re TIRED. We told them ahead of time, DON’T DO IT. This is the 3rd time, we don’t know if we can financially bail them out if god forbids anything happens. We’re both out of work due to Covid, and surviving off of unemployment. Now, I’m 100% certain the other two siblings won’t bail them out. We have a little bit of savings, and I don’t feel like we should have to use that to bail them out because we specifically told them not to, we never supported it. Also, they just end up getting out 24-48 hours after they see a judge.

But they’re old (65 & 64yo), what would you do?

Vote below to see results!