What should i do? Im going fucking crazy. I cant be the only one thats gone through this...

Ladies. A month ago my ex dumped me on our 4th year of our relationship because “he couldn’t reciprocate the same love to me and told me i deserved better.”

I had a feeling there was someone else in the picture but i was too afraid to find out. He would always talk about her, and ill be quickly to cut the conversation when it came to her. I kept telling myself that i trusted him.. anyway long story short. Someone told me he’s messing around w her as i had already felt. Its crazy bc when we broke up i had such urgency to message her but i also told myself it wasnt worth my time.. well now that i was told that they were messing around i feel like telling her boyfriend that shes fucking around. Oh yea, she has a whole ass man that shes been w in a 6 year relationship. And a kid! Im hurt because i had to hear this from my boss. I feel so belittled and so embarrassed. 😔😔 i feel like also asking him to hang out so i can confront him and tell him that i know the whole truth, but its also been a month since ive heard from him. Im also hurt bc i wanted children and he would hit me with “i dont want kids” but you’re chasing a female with a kid..

Im so hurt. So lost, i dont know what to do. I NEED ADVICE. IM GOING CRAZY!!!!