Am I doing the right thing?

z

I've been with my bf for a year and half now and we've been long distance throughout half our relationship. I'm 19 hes 21.

I've only been down to see him twice and the second time I slept over even those she said no to it multiple times, this was back in January when I was 18.

When I told my mom I was staying over she called me a disappointed and made out he was using me just because his parents dont know about our relationship and I guess because she doesnt want me having sex either.

His family are Muslim, not him and its against Islam to date and telling them would cause a lot of stress on our relationship. They would never except me so what's the point 🤷🏾‍♀️

He got a job in a different city that's where I'm spending this weekend with him.

I feel like I'm doing something wrong and she made me feel bad for going. I'm not stupid and would never let a man manipulate me! Ive seen shit men in my life, I'd never get with someone like that. I'm young but not blind, I have my head screwed on.

Im a damn good child, ive never done anything bad, I literally dont leave the house😂 and when I do I tell her where I'm going which is always with my friends or college (uk) at the time.

It gives me really bad anxiety thinking that I have to tell her I'm staying and I love my bf all I want is to spend time with him. I'm trying to build my independence but she makes me feel like my decisions are wrong.

I'm also actively looking for a job so I can earn my own money and help towards bills. I never asked my mom for money only so I can have food for school and go out with my friends one and a while.

I dont see the problem with me staying there so I'm curious to know what do you think?

Vote below to see results!