Husband family rant

Stef

My husband family lives further away from us so it’s only natural that my family is around the baby more I have two sister-in-law‘s that are demanding and hyper sensitive they can do whatever they want to me but if I God for bid did something to them they are extremely offended. I currently stay at home with my child but I don’t do much if I do go to my family during the day it’s basically for an hour to get her back home in time to eat and take her nap. he comes home yesterday -by the way I never see him he works so much we hardly have any in-depth conversations anymore it’s just hi by then off to go back to work-

He comes home yesterday late and the first thing out of his mouth in this somewhat aggressive angry tone “I want my family to see the baby more” I’m like OK where is this coming from and he’s like well my mom said something that to me that made me really sad that if it wasn’t for FaceTime she never see the baby so I don’t wanna start and argue with him because that’s all we do is argue and I said calmly OK how do you wanna fix this and he goes see the baby more obviously how? well you go there once a week. They live far away unfortunately my child doesn’t nap anywhere else but in her crib if I were to go will be for an hour only they would be very offended that I’m up and leaving so it’s just better for me just not to go so I said to him I really can’t do that also I should mention that I’m going back to work in 2 weeks in which I definitely won’t have any time to do that because I teach

so I said why don’t we just do it on the weekends how about you be around more how about you facilitate it on the weekends. during the week is really tough for me. He is completely pissed off at me and angry at m. I know something was said by his sisters. Ughhh rant over