Yeast infection help

Not sure if this is the right place for this, couldn’t find a better discussion to put this under.

So a week ago I had a pelvic exam done where my OB found that I had Cervicitis (an inflammation of the cervix caused by bacteria) so she sent me home with some antibiotics.

The next day I developed a yeast infection, I went to the store bought some Monistat 1 day treatment & some homeopathic yeast relief pills. At first the monistat external cream burned like a MF, but the next time I used it I felt better. I went to do the internal one, but it was an egg instead of the cream form & when I inserted it it got stuck, felt super uncomfortable & painful so I had to take it out me (I know gross) so I threw it out. I’ve been using the external cream but it only seems to help at night, during the day I’m still super uncomfortable. I also feel that the pills aren’t helping at all.

I made an appointment with my OB again, but I won’t be seen for another week & a half. I’m about to get my period so it’s gonna get worse soon from having to wear a pad I want to clear it up asap.

Im gonna do another store run I just don’t know what to get that will actually work. What products do you guys recommend? I know I need probiotics, if you guys can recommend me some good affordable ones I’d appreciate it. What yeast treatments would you suggest I get & if you ladies also know of any other food or natural remedies I can do to get relief please let me know.