Needing hope

Ashley

Hey y’all, ok so I’ve been seeing a chiropractor for the last few months. He’s been adjusting areas in my body that he feels confidently have played a role in our infertility struggles. Ok so the week of July 13th-19th I was having lower right side cramping. He adjusted me the 16th of July I believe and I told him about the cramping and he was thinking it was ovulation. At that point I’d taken so many tests I was just over testing. So I might have tested once more in that week but otherwise I’ve just kinda stayed away. Well my husband and I made love the 19th of July. Fast forward to July 28th he started me on a supplemental drink. I’ve been taking that twice a day since, and on august 2nd I had super super light pink spotting just once when I went to the restroom. Nothing since then. I imagined my cycle was going to start, but nothing. My chiro thinks it could be implantation, but my mind says that’ll never happen... so to you gals would these days line up? Say I ovulated around the 19th.. implantation around the 2nd? I just need some hope. I plan to take a test next week, but I just wanted to see what y’all thought.