How can I get my husband to be more affectionate

Farah

I feel like I’m the one who initiates a hug or a kiss from him and I want him to do those things when I’m not expecting it. Every time I’m being affectionate towards him he makes an excuse for me stop. Like that’s the reason I’m not being intimate with him. Like how do you expect me to be intimate with you when you don’t show me affection and romanticism. Plus, we have a 6 month old. He’s plays video games for hours and doesn’t help me with him at all. I put him to sleep, bathe him. And change him. He expects so much from me. I have to clean up after my son and my husband. Honestly he’s mad that I’m not intimate with him and it’s because he’s not showing the passion or affection. Also it wouldn’t hurt to hear a compliment once in a while. Like you’re beautiful...etc. I swear I’m not clingy. For example, I ask him can I get a hug and he gives me a hug with one arm and the other is playing on his phone like put your phone down and hug me tightly I wanna feel loved and secure. I wanna feel protected. You know what I mean