Help?

Katlyn • 24 🥳 | Mom to a girl and a boy, 2 kitties , and a pup 👧🏻👶🏼🐶🐱🐱

I will be testing again in a few days to see if there is progression or not.

I’ll try to make this as short as possible but please read.

Long story short, I called my obgyn because I need to get in for my annual check up and was planning on asking for medication to get my period started back up since I haven’t had one since May. They told me to take a test just to be sure since I haven’t tested since my period was late in June. (Those were for sure negative. One when my period was supposed to start, one when it was a week late, and again when it was almost 2 weeks late.)

I bought a 2 pack since it was pretty cheap. These tests are the First Response Rapid Response. The first one I took Thursday night when I got home from work. Another definite negative. Okay cool whatever i will get the medicine and then start ovulation strips to see what is going on.

Friday night (last night) I started getting sore nipples but didn’t think anything of it bc I sleep naked so I figured I just smushed them idk 😂 take another test this morning with FMU just for funzies. I get this below.

I know it’s possible to get a false positive, but I also know it’s possible to ovulate without actually having a period, especially since mine are usually irregular... 🤷🏻‍♀️

I need to know if you see a line, and if you or someone you know have experienced this before. I’ve thought about not waiting until my appointment on Thursday, and going to the hospital for a check... but with COVID, I don’t even know if I want to do that. (I don’t want lectured on that please. I am leaning towards not going.)

Tia ❤️

Vote below to see results!