Help please

So, I’m kinda freaking out because I think I have another UTI. But let me start from the beginning.

I haven’t had sex for a year until my SO came home in June. We had sex on the 29th, our first time that year since he came home and it was great! Three days later I have been constantly using the bathroom so I knew it was a UTI started azo and called my doctor three days later he finally was able to see me, due to covid we had a virtual meeting and prescribed me some antibiotics for my UTI for a week. I finished it all and now today I woke up with another UTI. I haven’t had sex or anything. Many people know when you have a UTI you substantially stay away from anything sexual activity. Which is what I have done and even then my SO is out of town again. This time for two weeks.

I’m really scared and nervous and don’t k is what to do. I have already made another appointment to see/talk to my doctor.

My SO thinks I could be pregnant. And thinks I should take a pregnancy test.

I think it something more serious.

I also believe that it’s way too early for me to take a pregnancy test and if it’s normal to have a UTI if you are pregnant.

I also want to know if I’m not pregnant what else could it be?

Thank you for your support.

UPDATE:

I have this terrible pain in my stomach I made an appointment they will see me on Thursday and give me an ultrasound, test my blood, and run other test. I’m also on a strong antibiotic but again no change. I’m really freaking out.