How to tell my bf, I’m not feeling appreciated by him?

So, over the past couple of months my bf & I have been struggling in our relationship. Because of the Pandemic he was furloughed from his job, & I have been helping him as much as I can. Giving him gas money, taking him food shopping, allowing him to wash his clothes at my house, my mom lets him eat dinner with us the majority of the week, and helping him with any other little thing he needs.

On top of that we’ve only been intimate once every few weeks. We have been arguing over the slightest things, every single day. It’s getting very frustrating. Over the past few months, I’ve been going through severe anxiety & I have epilepsy so, every now & then I’ve been having small seizures. I keep telling him that being with him should be a relief, not added stress.

So, yesterday I told him that I was planning for us to go to fright fest this fall, if everything starts to get better. He got upset because I didn’t ask him if he wanted to do this. I said I’m your gf, why do I have to ask you if you want to go on a date, especially when he doesn’t plan for us to go on dates ever. I always have to be the one to plan things or tell him I want to go somewhere & half the time we don’t end up doing it.

I get it he was furloughed from his job, but this even happens when he is working. Furthermore, a date doesn’t require spending a lot of money. He could set up a surprise picnic & I would be happy.

I think I would feel a lot better if he was out there searching for a job instead of being okay with being on unemployment. One of his good friends even offered him a job, & he said he had to think about it. This is not the guy I fell in love with. I’m just not feeling appreciated for the things I do for him. He has never even gone out to get me cheap flowers or anything, but he in some way has money everyday to purchase marijuana.

I just don’t know what to do at this point. I feel like if I tell him, he is going to, in some way blame me for everything that’s going on between us. How should I tell him how I feel?